Thursday, May 7, 2009

MAINE


Yesterday (5/7/09) Maine became the 5th state to legalize gay marriage! It's exciting for me to see how so much of the northern New England area is SO accepting of gay people and their right to be equal to everyone. I wish it was the same everywhere. I really wish conservatives weren't such ignorant people.
I mean look at this article clip from nydailynews.com It's a well written article that clearly proves the right mentality behind a person like Maine's Gov. John Baldacci. It gives me the impression that he's a well educated man that also cares about his state's people. And then look at " boredickey " down at the bottom of the article. That's exactly what I mean by ignorant people! First of all, the fact that he used the word "Folks" shows what an old fashioned douchebag hick he is. I'm gay, but i'm not disgusting. He should be the disgusting one for wanting to marry a donkey from his fkn farm. I bet you he's an old fat sweaty disgusting man displaying his confederate flag on his old beat up truck. And what human rights is he talking about?! He deserves the right to go back to school and learn some manners, learn how to accept all people in a growing society.. and how to write better. What a loser..

No comments: