Saturday, August 15, 2009

Haven't Been Blogging in A While


The title pretty much sums up this post LOL! Although I have been checking out different blogger templates to give it a nice appeal. Phantasmagoria does have an artistic look to it but some parts dont seem to work right because of the coding..and I DONT KNOW coding =/ ...sucks.
Speaking of my Phantasmagoria blog, I ran into this cool poster of an upcoming movie by Marylin Manson called Phantasmagoria!! =D
It definetly sounds like a movie i'd like to watch, plus it's Manson's first attempt to be a filmmaker.
Here is the synopsis:

Victorian England.

A haunted writer in an isolated castle is tormented by sleepless nights and visions of a girl named Alice. He finds himself becoming a symptom of his own invention.

“Now all my nightmares know my name.”

He is Lewis Carroll. Terrified of what waits for him each night.
Check out the Wiki page description.

No comments: